COVID-19 Resources and Support
6th May 2020
In our latest newsletter, we collated resources and links to support during the COVID-19 pandemic. With the latest announcement from Freelands Foundation, partnered with a-n, that they are releasing a further £1.5m in emergency funding on 7th May 2020, we thought it was a good opportunity to remind you of where you can find help, advice and support in the Visual Arts sector during this time.
Help For Self Employed Workers and Organisations
- Freelands Foundation, partnered with a-n: emergency fund
- Arts Council support for individuals and organisations
- a-n bursaries and information/guidance for artists and arts organisations
- Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government: Business Rate Relief
- ITC: COVID-19 Alphabet of resources
- Project Art Works: Resource Centre for COVID-19
- Independent Arts Projects: COVID-19 links to advice and support for arts workers
- UK COVID-19 Freelance Artist Resources List
- Curator Space: free online tool for delivering workshops
- Arts Admin: Advisory Service
- Sarah Thelwell et al: COVID-19 impact on freelancers
- Laura Sweeney: Lost Earnings Log
- Freelance Artist Resource Producing Collective: COVID-19 Freelance Artist Support
Reports and Surveys
- a-n: COVID-19 Impact Report
- The Creative Industries Policy and Evidence Centre: evidence on COVID-19 impact
- Centre for Cultural Value: The role of evaluation and research in arts, cultural and heritage organisations
Sign up to our newsletter to receive monthly updates, news and opportunities in the Visual Arts in the South East.
Image: ©Lauren Godfrey, Legs on cork floor, 2019. Courtesy of the artist.